GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Anyone using the ethanol function on maestro?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I asked Matt to set mine to 50 on the last file. Filling up this weekend I didn't get the lean code driving from E85 pump to 93 pump (5ish miles) so it seems to be working. The first time you start after flashing it surges every 3 seconds while it sorts out the trims. A bit alarming but after a minute or so it settled down.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I asked Matt to set mine to 50 on the last file. Filling up this weekend I didn't get the lean code driving from E85 pump to 93 pump (5ish miles) so it seems to be working. The first time you start after flashing it surges every 3 seconds while it sorts out the trims. A bit alarming but after a minute or so it settled down.
Thanks, I'll set mine to 40%

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
This may be a dumb question, but is there an up to date change log for OTS tune files somewhere? Or a place where updates/new features are posted? The ED website doesn't appear to have been updated, and my main goal is to see if there are any enhancements/fixes/tweaks on the latest tunes vs the tune I'm currently running in my car.

Not a dumb question, but you're already in the thread. This is the best there is for a change log. Every box code has different names for the files. Same with the DSG tune revisions. All 12k+ posts of it.

People909

Ready to race!
Use the built in logger to see what it's doing. 91 timing might still be too high.

Click on diagnostics button
Click "get controller info"
select all variables button and all should fill in on the right
click ok
a new window will pop up and you should see some of variables giving data in realtime. On that window will be a start and stop buttons. Easy peasy. Get to 3rd at 3000rpm, hit start, floor it. Wind out 3rd. Hit stop. Take the .csv file(s) that it saves (your logs) and get a datazap account and put them there. Post them up here.

Ok so what am I looking for after I do this? What are the numbers supposed to be

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Sorry for the question but i need to confirm samething

If i use Toque App with ELM327 in a car with ED 1.5 93 oct tune the readings for PSI are incorrect .....no ?

because i only read at least 19 psi in my car.... i know that the best reading is a gauge directly.....

thank you !! ;)

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

If i use Toque App with ELM327 in a car with ED 1.5 93 oct tune the readings for PSI are incorrect .....no ?

because i only read at least 19 psi in my car.... i know that the best reading is a gauge directly.....

thank you !! ;)

I don't know, but why not just use the Eurodyne powertap and the built in logger? It will tell you everything.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes

thank you !! ;)

The readout in Torque will be correct. The incorrect reading that people are talking about is on the built in boost gauge that is displayed on the car's infotainment screen

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Torque app only reads to 23 peak. You need a designated boost gauge. Like the kind plummed into that extra manifold nipple. Or Tapp cable & logging.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DrDavid

Ready to race!
The readout in Torque will be correct. The incorrect reading that people are talking about is on the built in boost gauge that is displayed on the car's infotainment screen
In the settings are three kinds of reading boost...... wich have to select ?

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Stage 2 has always been meant for big Turbo (over 400whp). Also said it's not for is20's or is38's. He's stated that very clearly to me a few times via email. I was just curious about it. So I ran it for a few weeks.

Not necessary true unless he fixed the stage 1 DSG file because my GTI was slow as shit for almost a year straight until Maestro was released and finally Matthew figured the actual torque of the car wasn't going over 400 and i sent the log file to Eurodyne and a day later the stage 2 file was out and my car was flying down the highway smoking a lot of the cars in my way. The torque limits were increased and my car was hitting like 470-480 actual torque after the reflash.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
The latest stage 1 I thought they were upped again? I'm just saying what he told me. No need to rev the oems to 7k anyway. I see apr has a 15% off again on tunes/tcu tunes. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Not necessary true unless he fixed the stage 1 DSG file because my GTI was slow as shit for almost a year straight until Maestro was released and finally Matthew figured the actual torque of the car wasn't going over 400 and i sent the log file to Eurodyne and a day later the stage 2 file was out and my car was flying down the highway smoking a lot of the cars in my way. The torque limits were increased and my car was hitting like 470-480 actual torque after the reflash.

I purchased the Eurodyne stage 1 DSG Tune. I asked for the stage 2 tune and the shop saidvthey only have stage 1 for sale. Is there anyway for me to download stage 2 if I buy a cable, or do u have to own Maestro to have access to it?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I purchased the Eurodyne stage 1 DSG Tune. I asked for the stage 2 tune and the shop saidvthey only have stage 1 for sale. Is there anyway for me to download stage 2 if I buy a cable, or do u have to own Maestro to have access to it?

If it’s on the server then yeah the cable will let you flash it, but I think I remember it being removed at some point in the beginning stages.

spelk3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘17 BMW xDrive35i
If it’s on the server then yeah the cable will let you flash it, but I think I remember it being removed at some point in the beginning stages.
I only had the stage1 tcu file listed until recently. Now I have a new stage1 and stage2 in addition to the stock tcu being listed. I am liking the new stage1.