GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Muffler delete....don´t waste your money...

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Stock intake (with KyN panel filter) and stock exhaust with ED 1.5 93 oct and dsg tune...

i just put the muffler delete from ecs tuning.....

Nothing change in power and noise..... i know that the power will be the same, may be the aceleration in some situation....but i buy it for the noise...
The same.... not increase nothing.... :(

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.... may be with a DP or CAI make same diference but stock ....no.....

I just order a DP and go to stage 2 :RE

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
Consensus is intakes, turbo muffler deletes, and oil catch cans are not worth the money

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DrDavid

Ready to race!
And the DV+ ? i have purchase and get one but not installed yet....

Hoon

Autocross Champion
And the DV+ ? i have purchase and get one but not installed yet....

Sell it.

Stock DV is the best one out there, unless you want to potentially cause other issues trying to make ricer noises.

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Sell it.

Stock DV is the best one out there, unless you want to potentially cause other issues trying to make ricer noises.

thank you !!

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Power adders are DP and tune, everything else will only make the butt dyno happy.

Sort of.

Intercooler is a key mod. A good closed intake, and a good catback will both make power but they are not good bang for the buck.

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie
Sort of.

Intercooler is a key mod. A good closed intake, and a good catback will both make power but they are not good bang for the buck.

Intercooler is a given (though guilty of running stock). I was referring more to bang for your buck.

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Not sure if this thread subject is about the exhaust muffler delete or the turbo muffler delete?
Turbo muffler delete :)

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Turbo muffler delete + charge pipes + IS38 + APR intake + 28 psi boost sounded sick on my gti... :D

Hockey

Ready to race!
I almost made the mistake of getting this with a BOV. Decided it was easier and cheaper to go with an Injen intake. I'm more than happy with the sound. If anything it's too loud now.