GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just installed VWR springs, spacers and Nogaros

q2quest

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 Golf 2.5 manual
I've been wanting to lower the car and install spacers for a while now and I finally did it. I'm so happy with the stance. I acquired a set of Nogaros from a member here with every intention of having the wheels painted or powder coated an OEM silver. I've got two of the wheels on one side of the car plastidipped aluminum to see how it would look while the other side I left stock. Now that I see the stock ones on the car I can't decide which looks better. What do you guys think?

svj

I would definitely go with the black ones. Looks really awesome and fits the colour of the car better - too much grey in grey without the paint in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Stock no doubt.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
So the vote is 50/50. That means leave it as is, passengers side stock and drivers side silver

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
Can't go wrong either way, both look great. Depends on whether you want to look OEM or just a bit different. I'm still blown away by how good plasti dipped wheels come out. You could just dip the other two, protect the rims for a while, and then go back to stock when you feel like something different.

Or, like MonkeyMD says, leave it as-is, haha! It would be an interesting experiment to see how many people notice and comment.

q2quest

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 Golf 2.5 manual
The plastidip is a lot of fun. The black looks fantastic for about 7 minutes until the slightest amount of brake dust appears. Thanks for the comments, everyone!

yosoydan

Ready to race!
Looks lower than my VWR setup, which is awesome. Really feeling the silver and Nogaros, they complement each other nicely.

Cruiser

Ready to race!
The silver shows details of the wheels I haven't seen before.
Goes with car color also.
Stock nogaros look sporty, I liked them the first time I saw them, but in silver, they look sporty AND classy!

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Tough call. Prefer silver.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Vote: Silver