GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

North Austin/Cedar Park Meetup

undertherug

Ready to race!
I know there are a few, maybe more, of us that live in this area. I mentioned it on the FB group, but I'm putting out feelers for a Friday or Saturday night meet and cruise (this would happen continuously, not just this weekend). I'm thinking we could meet at Red Horn on Parmer-1431, have a beer or coffee, and roll out from there. If anyone is interested shoot me an email, and we'll see if we can get something going.

michael.watson57@gmail.com

Mike

mikemanmike

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd definitely be interested in this. Friday or Saturday would be perfect, unlike most other meets that try to make it happen on Mondays or Thursdays.

undertherug

Ready to race!
I'd definitely be interested in this. Friday or Saturday would be perfect, unlike most other meets that try to make it happen on Mondays or Thursdays.

Sorry, just saw this. I never understood why they did meets on weekdays; I'd much rather drink beer and talk shit knowing I don't have to work the next day. If you want to try for next Friday give me a call, 5129690161.

Mike

ronmexico

Ready to race!
I would be interested. I travel a lot for work so Fridays are shot but Saturdays would be good.