GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Austin VW

mikemanmike

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, I've done a few as well, but this one seemed different. I figured out that I'm missing some parts though and Ed is sending them out now. Should be an easy install once everything arrives.

undertherug

Ready to race!
Yeah, I've done a few as well, but this one seemed different. I figured out that I'm missing some parts though and Ed is sending them out now. Should be an easy install once everything arrives.

Any update? I'd like to do this in the near future, and would like to pick someone's brain. lol.

Mike

mikemanmike

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm still waiting for the bulbs to come in the mail. They're probably in my mail box right now, but I've been out of town. I'll probably get them installed next weekend. Anyone is welcome to come by while I install them.

Allistar

So many Mikes... :)

Yeah, I'd love to see them get installed.

Also, I attended Cars and Coffee yesterday and saw a VERY small amount of GTI's though Subarus were very prevalent.

We should change that!

mikemanmike

Passed Driver's Ed
I wish I could have been at cars and coffee, but I was still out of town. It'll be great in the next few months since the weather should be cooling off soon. I'll let you guys know when I get started on the lights and everyone is welcome to come by.

undertherug

Ready to race!
So many Mikes... :)

Yeah, I'd love to see them get installed.

Also, I attended Cars and Coffee yesterday and saw a VERY small amount of GTI's though Subarus were very prevalent.

We should change that!

Are you on the Austin Euro Gruppe on Facebook? Theirs a large amount of GTI owners on there, and they usually discuss rolling out to cars and coffee. I always seem to miss it, because I never pay attention.

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
Im in SA but work in Austin a few days a week. Been looking into Brink as well to get some APR software and bolt ons for the R. They seem to be the most reputable VW shop in the area & the only APR dealer.