GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI - Heavy Weight Shift Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty Dont

Passed Driver's Ed
Just curious for those that have installed them on their GTI's, are you going all the way down with the adapter? I feel like it may almost be too short. May raise the adapter up a bit higher but am worried that it would slide down. Thoughts?

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
@scotty_omega and his MK7 enjoying our Heavy Weight Shift Knob:

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

Just because your car doesn’t have a third pedal, doesn’t mean you should be stuck with some goofy shifter. Until now options were limited to OEM and other less than ideal choices for those with DSG / Automatic cars. Fortunately with our proprietary design you can ditch your stock shifter and switch to a more traditional style knob.

To disengage the lockout you simply lift up, rather than pressing the trigger. It is that simple. Installation is straightforward and takes only a short while.

Our new shifter is currently compatible will all GS2 shift knobs, and our specific adapter is designed to work only with GS2 knobs. Enjoy more ergonomic and satisfying shifting in manual mode by adding one of these new knobs to your car today.​

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
Finally black alcantara. Any way to package a deal for boot and knob?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
We actually don't currently have a shift boot for the MK7. Once we find someone that wants to let us have their shift boot we can develop one. After that's done we may look into some sort of bundle deal.
? lies lol.
Ok, I will be waiting

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
Dang I forgot to block price. Guess mods can delete it. Sorry

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

We are down to our final few BFI Heavy Weight Limited Edition GS2 Shift Knobs!
This latest offering takes the GS2 series to the next level with the addition of blue perforated Alcantara.
This knob feels as supple as it looks in your hand, but with only 50 ever being produced you may never get the chance to hold one of these!
Each limited edition knob is shipped with a signed and numbered card of authenticity outlining our commitment to quality and innovation.

CharlieG

Passed Driver's Ed
Preorder Placed

Just because your car doesn’t have a third pedal, doesn’t mean you should be stuck with some goofy shifter. Until now options were limited to OEM and other less than ideal choices for those with DSG / Automatic cars. Fortunately with our proprietary design you can ditch your stock shifter and switch to a more traditional style knob.

To disengage the lockout you simply lift up, rather than pressing the trigger. It is that simple. Installation is straightforward and takes only a short while.

Our new shifter is currently compatible will all GS2 shift knobs, and our specific adapter is designed to work only with GS2 knobs. Enjoy more ergonomic and satisfying shifting in manual mode by adding one of these new knobs to your car today.

I have placed my preorder for the air leather DSG shift knob.
Can't wait to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.