GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold my R FS tails, 8in Oem screen, Full spare tire setup

JODZ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I have the a set of OEM Euro Led tails, OEM 8in screen, Full oem spare tire, surround, jack, etc. I also have a full set of used 3DMax floor mats. I also have the armrest cubby storage holder with the OEM rubber mat for the bottom. I'd prefer local sales in the NJ/NY area (I hate shipping out) but I'm open. Mike

JODZ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Sorry, for the late responses to all private PM's I've been dealing with a leak in my roof. As far as fitment questions, It's all OEM euro vw parts. I don't know what fits GTI's vs the Golf R. If anyone could explain to me how to post pictures of the stuff, I'd be happy to post pics of everything.

I do not have the harness for the lights I didn't have time to uninstall it from the car, as I purchased my Tiguan a day after looking at it. Lights are 450.00.

Head Unit 8in screen is also 450.00

Full OEM spare setup I'm letting go for 250.00 it includes the full euro surround piece and the plastic trunk trim piece so you don't have to cut the oem piece to connect the sub.

The 3DMax floor mats are 45.00

I'll throw the center cubby tray and rubber base piece into who ever buys one of the above 1st.

JODZ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Finally got around to some pics... price for spare setup is 150.00 now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk