GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

AGEE4

Ready to race!
Cheers. I'm on ED springs.

Phone mount is from Proclip. This one. I drilled a small hole through it and attached a Qi wireless magnetic charger.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ahh I figured looks clean! Thanks a lot for the info. I need to lower mine lol it’s the one behind yours on the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Ahh I figured looks clean! Thanks a lot for the info. I need to lower mine lol it’s the one behind yours on the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Mine needs a good bath though!

Love the mk7.5s. You're going to have fun modding it!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Aphron

CW :)!
Passed by my old white 2016 gti s manual that I traded in 2 months ago on the 163 south this morning, last 2 on license plate 76. Hope you enjoy the car did all the maintenance myself, mobile 1 0-40 since new!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Never posted in here before. But saw a 2018 Lapiz Blue Golf R in Tarzana yesterday, so clean, my wife actually said "I like that one" for the first time about a VW. It may have slightly hurt my feelings because we own 2 of them. I get why she doesn't like the Mk4, lowered, stiff-ish suspension, rattles, pulls like a freight train but makes a lot of noise doing so, haha. But I don't know her issue with the Mk7, it's not even lowered... yet.

Gentleman driving waved, I waved back, not considering that my tint is 20%, doubt if he saw. I was in my 2015 Tornado Red Golf TDI.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Parked next to a tornado red GTI at work today. One of few GTIs in the structure.

mikeemorales

Passed Driver's Ed
SPOTTED THIS MORNING AROUND 9:30-10am. RED 4-door with blacked out emblem on the 405s. we pulled on each other right before the long stretch before the 22. I was in a white 4-door , beanie, sunglasses.

YOHB?

Milk242

Car(s)
GTI, M3, Model 3, R6
Spotted silver mk7 around 11:30 on Irvine Blvd and Red Hill. Guy honked and waved, not sure if you caught my wave back.

baymax7

Passed Driver's Ed
White 2-Door GTI w/ mud flaps near Sand Canyon in the evening. Also saw another pure white GTI with legacy plates around ball road in the afternoon, gave you a wave.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rodriguez

Let’s revive this.

Was cruising home from South OC Cars & Coffee when a silver mk7 GTI rolled up on me. Black roof, lowered w/ spacers. I was in my black 2dr GTI. We cruised for a bit before I got off on canon in Carlsbad.

MSGTI1

Saw a night blue m7.5 GTI last week in the morning exiting Las Virgines on the 101. It was dropped on neuspeed gun metal color wheels. Very clean. I was in the Black mk7 GTI.