GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your dark iron blue GTI

JD-1

Ready to race!
This is mine, dirty because it was raining when I put my summer wheels on.

Nice car, are those 17inch wheels? Good to see what a silver aftermarket wheel looks like. Still leaning towards gunmetal RSE11 next month for me.

caa337

In love with this color! I like how different it can look depending on the amount of sun. There's also a ton of metallic flake that makes the color pop in the sunlight.

suneohair1

Passed Driver's Ed
In love with this color! I like how different it can look depending on the amount of sun. There's also a ton of metallic flake that makes the color pop in the sunlight.

Does that tow hook mount interfere with your sensors? Which mount did you get?

Love this color, definitely at the top. White Silver is a close second for me though.

caa337

Does that tow hook mount interfere with your sensors? Which mount did you get?

Love this color, definitely at the top. White Silver is a close second for me though.

It does unfortunately. I initially got the Cravenspeed Platypus mount, but returned it and got the Rho-Plate V2. The Rho-Plate has the ability to mount your plate in a few locations. I am going to see how it looks when I go the furthest to the left and see if that sets off my sensors still.

In the current state it's in, it occasionally will set it off when I take off from a stop then go away after a few seconds. I turned off park pilot automatically turning on which solved the problem and I can easily use it with the button if needed, but I am hoping moving my plate will still look OK and not set off the sensor. Will post an update and let you know if that fixes it.

I really liked the new White Silver too but am happy with my color choice, both are really great colors!

JD-1

Ready to race!
Still torn about getting satin gunmetal or glossy silver RSE11. Do guys that got gunmetal wheels think it gives enough contrast?

R3D9

Passed Driver's Ed
Canadian GTI Autobahn / DSG / DAP

Attachments

• vdub-1313.jpg
    vdub-1313.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 4,904
  • vdub-1316.jpg
    vdub-1316.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 3,310
  • vdub-1321.jpg
    vdub-1321.jpg