GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reputable Euro/Indy shop in Philly area

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Hey guys I just picked up a replacement DSG for my 2015. I need a good shop that won't botch the install. Would also prefer not to pay an arm and a leg in labor, but I am more than willing to pay the price to get it done right the first time. Suggestions?

as title states, in the Philly/South Jersey area is preferable.

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
Hey guys I just picked up a replacement DSG for my 2015. I need a good shop that won't botch the install. Would also prefer not to pay an arm and a leg in labor, but I am more than willing to pay the price to get it done right the first time. Suggestions?

as title states, in the Philly/South Jersey area is preferable.

I just had APTuning in Lebanon install my DKM clutch. They were great and I'm glad I made the three our drive. I believe their labor rate was $69/hr or something like that. I had other things done so I ended up having a full days worth of work. He had the clutch in and car put back together in under 4 hrs. Probably a bit more of a drive than you want to make but would recommend.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I'll call them for a quote. Smith VW, which gets very positive reviews, quoted $1200 for removal/installation + coding of a DSG transmission. A big problem here is that my current car is not functional. So I can't really tow it more than an hour. Unless of course the cost differential is makes it worth it.

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
Oh man yeah you're in a pickle. I've read good things about Smith as well. Apparently the previous owner of my car had the apr tune and some other things done at Smith. Good luck

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
How much did you end up paying for the tranny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk