GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

DeathKing

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling a set of RSe05s with bolts and VW center caps for $775 obo in Los Angeles. 17x8 and only 17lbs each PM me!

Last edited:

phuccer

Hello, I am from golfmk6.com

I have a set of BBS CO 18x8 et44 5x112 in bright silver. Very good condition. One of the rims is brand new - purchased this year due to theft of one rim. I'm in the SGV area, but frequently travel to Pomona, Glendale, San Fernando Valley, Irwindale, and Santa Clarita for work so I can meet up in most areas.

2 tires are wrapped with almost bald BFGoodrich Sport Comp 2 and the other 2 tires have brand new Firehawk Indy500 with less then 500 miles. I was planning on running the other two tires for another 1-2k miles before replacing them but I no longer have my GTI.

Asking price is $1200 OBO.

Message me at 626 677 1417 for pictures. Sorry, I don't know how to attach photos.

phuccer

I have a set of BBS CO 18x8 et44 5x112 in bright silver. Very good condition. One of the rims is brand new - purchased this year due to theft of one rim. I'm in the SGV area, but frequently travel to Pomona, Glendale, San Fernando Valley, Irwindale, and Santa Clarita for work so I can meet up in most areas.

2 tires are wrapped with almost bald BFGoodrich Sport Comp 2 and the other 2 tires have brand new Firehawk Indy500 with less then 500 miles. I was planning on running the other two tires for another 1-2k miles before replacing them but I no longer have my GTI.

Message me at 626 677 1417 for pictures. Sorry, I don't know how to attach photos.

Bump - still available - price drop to $1100.

phuccer

Price drop to $1000 OBO

DavesGolfR

Golf R 7.5 LED tail lights in excellent condition. Have only been on my Golf R for 6K miles; upgraded to European Dynamic Tail lights. No broken tabs or cracks.
$300. Located in the LA County.

DavesGolfR

Selling a set of practically almost brand new Continental ContiSportContact 5P (Summer Tires) in size 235/135/19. Only have 2K miles on them, decided to go with a different set of tires. Never been patched or repaired.
Tires retail for over $1,200. Asking $800 for the whole set. Local pick up in Cerritos; LA County area.

phuccer

Drop to $900

max2

FS: used CTS downpipe portion only. $200

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0978.JPG
    IMG_0978.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_5224.JPG
    IMG_5224.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 365
Last edited: