GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Well this morning installed the wct pedal spacer, eBay clutch stop, and clutch spring removal[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Wow, driving impressions of above mods is excellent!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Put these on last night, I think they look really good, cheap mod[emoji41][emoji106]

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Black mirror caps???

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
Looks great. Want to do black mirror caps as well, did you go with OEM or aftermarket? And if you went aftermarket do you have a link? Thanks.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Looks great. Want to do black mirror caps as well, did you go with OEM or aftermarket? And if you went aftermarket do you have a link? Thanks.
Hey thanks! Having the black caps really changes the look in a subtle but really sporty way, I'm really happy with them. I believe these are China OEM, they had the VW symbol etc on the inside like the original ones..here's the link[emoji41][emoji106]
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bhji74ne

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
Perfect, thanks for the info. Grabbed some from AliExpress as well but not from the same link. Really happy with fit and finish. Of course I gave you a shout out for the inspiration when I posted pics! ?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Perfect, thanks for the info. Grabbed some from AliExpress as well but not from the same link. Really happy with fit and finish. Of course I gave you a shout out for the inspiration when I posted pics! [emoji106]
Ha ha thanks man, your wagen really looks good!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Did these today[emoji41][emoji106]love proclips, all other mounts I have tried just don't work as well.., same with the platypus mount is very nice and sturdy not like the cheap ones I tried on the GTI

Last edited:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Just put this on, does make a positive change, I didn't really think that I would like it as much as I do, nice simple mod, thank you badgeskins! [emoji1745]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Did the Amber turn signals to LED thanks you tiego for the help. Fairly easy with pulling the high beam bulbs out and super bright! Way better than stock, also did the low beams to LED as well, much brighter but also much more of a pain. The hardest part is getting the new clips for the H7 bulbs in just right in a tight place[emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
These were waiting for me after work, from Latvia [emoji106]install these over the weekend..[emoji41]