GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Golf GTI MK7.5 headlight retrofit MK7 GTI

Sammie M

Good afternoon,
Has anyone got the process/procedure and part numbers on how to upgrade the headlight system on a Mk7 GTI Bi-Xenon with LED and cornering (U shape) to Mk7.5 Redline Bi Xenon (without cornering it seems)? The fenders etc have already been changed.

The lights themselves don't work properly, only the dipped headlight comes one, no indicators, main beam nor daylight runners etc.

Please help!

tdi fam

Good afternoon,
Has anyone got the process/procedure and part numbers on how to upgrade the headlight system on a Mk7 GTI Bi-Xenon with LED and cornering (U shape) to Mk7.5 Redline Bi Xenon (without cornering it seems)? The fenders etc have already been changed.

The lights themselves don't work properly, only the dipped headlight comes one, no indicators, main beam nor daylight runners etc.

Please help!

Sent you a pm

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Not exactly the best section to post this in.

But I’m curious, you’ve gone through the effort and expense of replacing the front bumper and fenders (maybe hood too?) just to retrofit the 7.5 headlights?

Mk5Dom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2.0 TDI CRBC
only physical outside difference between a mk7 and a mk7.5

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Bought it like that..only physical outside difference between a mk7 and a mk7.5

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Well except for other things like the wheels, exhaust tips, rear turn signals...

So your MK7 came from the factory with MK7.5 front end parts? Or maybe it’s a rebuild?

Again, just trying to help, you might want to post this topic in a more appropriate forum section.