GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SuperPro Control Arms vs. Tire Size

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
I'm confused.. I thought the superpro arms add around -1.5 to -2 camber and the 034 camber mounts add -1.4 camber. How did DAP get you to -2 degrees total. Did they dial out some camber?

SuperPro only adds -.5 degrees and the fixed camber plates -1.4 degrees. Plus whatever negative camber we have in the stock setup.

I would have thought that -2.5 degrees is possible with this setup. Granted I’m at stock ride height. Dropping ride height would add some more negative camber.

Camber is fixed with this setup. You get what you get.

I will have to see whether there is any wiggle room in the top mount holes, but wouldn’t expect to get more than a couple of tenths out of that.

jmason

Go Kart Newbie
CSS swivels will add about another 0.5 deg IIRC. I'm at -2 in the front with the SuperPro LCA and CSS swivels.

Could definitely use more, but with my setup, there isn't any more room for camber plates. As it is, the swaybar endlink just barely clears the inner fender wall. That's because the Superpro pushes the strut forward (to increase caster) and there is a protrusion in the fender well at the point where the swaybar mount bracket is located.