GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Carbon Fiber Front Lip and Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Got mine today. Not crazy about condition. Mine looks used and has some scrapes and scuffs on it. Also along the outer most edge, there are large areas where there doesn’t appear to be enough carbon fiber on it. Definitely got a bad one. I do t have the patience to send it back, so I’ll keep it, but not impressed with the quality by any stretch.
That sucks to hear. I did have a few "scuffs" it looks like but it was just from the resin. I was able to wipe it off with some elbow grease and a rag. I'll attach a pic. Besides that it was clean. It stopped raining and I was too inpatient so I threw it on. Got it even on both sides. It's sat for about an hour now and it seems pretty stuck on there. My car will sit until work tomorrow so we will see how it is once it cures. It's pretty damn aggressive lol I'm a fan though. I didn't like how tiny the factory one was and no one made anything but small covers. On a side note, if yours is really crappy quality I'm sure ecs will chime in and make it right [emoji106] I've always had good customer service from them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Cameron1292;61171Got it even on both sides. It's sat for about an hour now and it seems pretty stuck on there. My car will sit until work tomorrow so we will see how it is once it cures. It's pretty damn aggressive lol I'm a fan though. I didn't like how tiny the factory one was and no one made anything but small covers. On a side note said:
I've always had good customer service from them.

Looks good. I test fitted mine I’ll probably install tomorrow after rain passes. I’m PW also.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Looks good. I test fitted mine I’ll probably install tomorrow after rain passes. I’m PW also.
The edges on each side look worse on pw because of the contrast in color. It's not nearly as bad in person. It will however look better on a darker color like the blue metallic. On a side note, love the avatar and name just noticed it lol

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
got mine on today. Boy, do they skimp on the 3m Tape. I had to go out and buy a roll, because what they sent was just enough for one side. ECS Tuning is a great company, but this is a little ridiculous. When I bought my Maxton Design, it came with the 3m Tape already applied, generously I might add. Oh well. Hopefully it stays on and nobody looks upon it with lustful eyes and decides to make it their own:eek:

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
got mine on today. Boy, do they skimp on the 3m Tape. I had to go out and buy a roll, because what they sent was just enough for one side. ECS Tuning is a great company, but this is a little ridiculous. When I bought my Maxton Design, it came with the 3m Tape already applied, generously I might add. Oh well. Hopefully it stays on and nobody looks upon it with lustful eyes and decides to make it their own:eek:
Yea I bought more lol I wish they also sent it pre applied so it was in the exact spots they required it to be. So far so good thing it's staying on. Took a 3 hour trip on 95 today and got up to 100 and everything's still looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.