GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help on gti exhaust system.

Casciaro1997

Hello guys, im just wondering as ive bought a remus exhaust system
Off a friend that put it on his Golf Mk7 R but he didnt like it took it off 2 days later, and im just wondering if it would fit on my Mk7 GTi with the rear diffuser changed of course, i was told they would fit as both cars have a similar exhaust system, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Axle back yes

Catback no, unless you modify it a bit. Since the R system curves around the driveshaft and rear diff where the gti doesn't

alderran1

Ready to race!
Don't waste your time the engine sounds like shit. It's built like and sounds like a diesel. 6K rpm is no vroom vroom. Anyway you'd just be amplifying shit so why waste your time/money. Don't have to believe me just go listen to some youtube videos of GTI's with after market exhaust. They don't sound good at all.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Don't waste your time the engine sounds like shit. It's built like and sounds like a diesel. 6K rpm is no vroom vroom. Anyway you'd just be amplifying shit so why waste your time/money. Don't have to believe me just go listen to some youtube videos of GTI's with after market exhaust. They don't sound good at all.

In your opinion and you are in the minority.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
My exhaust doesn't sound like shit. I have a MAP catless DP with an AWE track cat-back and I get asked all the time if I have a V8 under the hood. Alderran1, maybe it's just your exhaust that sounds like shit.