GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: DKM Stage 3 Clutch Kit (brand new!)

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
SOLD: DKM Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SOLD)

Up for sale is a new in box DKM Stage 3 Clutch Kit (PN: MS-034-060) for the Mk7 MQB platform (fits GTI & Golf R). The twin-disk clutch kit is still in the wrapper, and includes all parts from DKM (flywheel/clutch disc/pressure plate/bolts/clutch alignment tool). Clutch has a 01AUG2018 build date.

I'm only selling the kit because I've decided not to go Big Turbo on the Golf R, and can no longer return the kit.

SOLD!
I accept PayPal (+3.5% Fees) or USPS Money Order.

Thanks!
Austin

Last edited:

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Will DKM provide a full warranty for the new owner?

I do not know if DKM will honor the warranty, but I'm looking into it to find out for you.

nonegiven

Go Kart Newbie
I do not know if DKM will honor the warranty, but I'm looking into it to find out for you.

Thanks. Ruled out the SB stage 3 daily because of the massive chatter. My hesitation with DKM is their poor quality control and poor customer service when things go wrong.

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Thanks. Ruled out the SB stage 3 daily because of the massive chatter. My hesitation with DKM is their poor quality control and poor customer service when things go wrong.

Hehe. Your hesitation is definitely understandable. From what I’ve seen, it seems like the people have issues with quality are all using clutches that were manufactured back in early summer when demand was first skyrocketing. Granted, that doesn’t excuse DKM’s poor customer service, but I’m really hoping they worked through their issues, as this stage 3 and the stage 2 I installed in my R both have August production dates. So far the stage 2 has been great; no issues installing, no issues during break in. I’m up to about 750 and have been beating on it daily for the past 300ish miles without a hiccup.

Also, I emailed DKM about warranty transferring but didn’t hear anything after a few hours - so I broke down and opened the stage 3’s owner’s manual and took a pic of the warranty page for you. It doesn’t actually talk about transferring, or “original purchaser”. It only specifies that the original invoice/proof of purchase is required (which I have and will give to the buyer) for warranty replacement.

http://imgur.com/84BnmKD (I’m on my phone and having issues inserting a pic directly. Sorry!)

nonegiven

Go Kart Newbie
I've emailed them as well but not heard back. I'm only running a Stage 1 tune with a DP and have no desire to go IS38 or above. Just want something that will grab, be streetable and won't sound like a diesel.