GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nav Prompt / Phone Conversations Too Quiet?

dman918

Ready to race!
Hello all,

Anyone else find the navigation directing and phone calls to be very quiet, especially in relation to the volume capability for music? I've tried increasing the volume on both the head unit and my iphone, but just seems to not be very loud. Any tweaks or updates available to assist on this? 2018 Golf R.

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
Hello all,

Anyone else find the navigation directing and phone calls to be very quiet, especially in relation to the volume capability for music? I've tried increasing the volume on both the head unit and my iphone, but just seems to not be very loud. Any tweaks or updates available to assist on this? 2018 Golf R.

You need to adjust the volume seperately to normal media volume - you can do this when a direction prompt is given, or during a phone call. You'll notice the icon for the volume is different to normal.

dman918

Ready to race!
You need to adjust the volume seperately to normal media volume - you can do this when a direction prompt is given, or during a phone call. You'll notice the icon for the volume is different to normal.

Thanks for the response. I've done this. It's tolerable at full volume, but I just am hoping for more.