GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black mirror caps + other mods.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I look at spoilers but trying to find one I like enough to spend what are asking for them is hard. I also have to remember that I bought the GTI to be my daily. Here is my main money pit. LOL

More details about this??? My GTI is my daily also, definitely the best DD I’ve ever had...
Thanks

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
More details about this??? My GTI is my daily also, definitely the best DD I’ve ever had...
Thanks

Please bear with me but since you asked: (LOL)

2008 Pontiac G8. 120k miles. All G8 were designed and built by Holden in Australia as a "Pontiac" version of the Holden Commodore. 6.0L V8, 6 speed auto, rear wheel drive. A division of Holden called Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) takes Commodores off the line and changes engines, suspensions, wheels, brakes, interiors, body panels, etc to make the HSV Clubsport. Walkinshaw Performance will then add even more goodies if you want. (Even bigger brakes, carbon fiber bits, blowers, etc.

I modified my G8 by adding HSV fenders, front bumper, lights, wing, etc. The suspension has a Pedders Track II lowering kit (bigger, adj bars, poly bushings everywhere, V8 Supercar remote reservoir, dual independent adjustable damping coilovers, adjustable CM rear toe-links, trailing arms and control arms.) The Brakes are Brembo 6-pot calipers with 2-piece rotors (front) and Brembo 4-pot calipers(rear). The 6-speed auto have been built by Circle-D with CM hardened shafts, extra clutch discs and steels, welded baskets and modified valve body. The engine is 6.0L with P&P heads, hollow, lightweight valves, beehive springs, Lunati cam, LS7 lifters, Kooks 1 7/8 SS ceramic coated headers. The blower is a Magnusson TVS1900 making 530 RWHP on 8-8.5# of boost and a conservative tune. I could make more but traction is limited as it is. The differential is a 3.27 LSD.

Tires are 20" Michelin PS4. Wheels are HSV Clubsport replicas sold in Australia.

The body panels, badges, interior, dash cluster, etc have all been modified or replaced to mimic a 2010 HSV GXP Clubsport with Walkinshaw Performance, ltd. enhancements.

It is fun but I think my GTI is, overall, more fun.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
You definitely put a lot of work into that! I love G8’s it’s s shame they had such a short production run. Overall I feel the same way about my GTI, it’s such a fun, well balanced, economical, practical car. What it lacks in straight line performance it makes up in so many other ways. Thanks for sharing

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
You definitely put a lot of work into that! I love G8’s it’s s shame they had such a short production run. Overall I feel the same way about my GTI, it’s such a fun, well balanced, economical, practical car. What it lacks in straight line performance it makes up in so many other ways. Thanks for sharing

Could not agree more.