GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you could add one non-drivetrain/chassis feature to your GTI...

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Definitely the digital dash from the R.

Or to make the ACC act like Subaru's in that it will bring you to a complete stop, not require the driver to depress the brake pedal, and then will continue on when traffic flows with either a tap of the gas pedal or resume button. As it stands now it just brings you to a stop and forces you to depress the pedal, halting the ACC until you start going on your own again or hit resume.

...I know, I know. First world problems.

So, you don't want to drive your car? Save up for a Model 3, done.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
Clubsport steering wheel and a little nicer stock shift knob, like the Audi sport line.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Dude. $282?! That is KILLER! All the other options I've seen for thicker wheels that are in the quality range of yours have been like, $800+

You can check their different designs here:
https://meinlenkrad.de/automarken/volkswagen/item/706-207-7
Unfortunately their website is all in German and I don’t know if they are willing to ship to the US. I bought a used steering wheel here in the US, installed it to my GTI and took my wheel with me. The $282 included two way shipping between my address in Germany and their company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
A thicker steering wheel

Absolutely agree! [emoji16]

Haboob

Passed Driver's Ed
So, you don't want to drive your car? Save up for a Model 3, done.

I do want to drive it, but I also want to not drive it in boring situations (commute).

This car has infact made driving more fun for me as of late coming from a 370Z, not having to deal with a manual transmission, road noise, having better quality interior and sound, etc.

And I'd never waste money on the Model 3. It's quite possibly one of the ugliest cars I've seen, especially the interior.

JasGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
It’d be amazing if the brake pedal could be laterally adjusted to allow for left foot braking without requiring a pinched knee sitting position destroying my hip flexors.