GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you could add one non-drivetrain/chassis feature to your GTI...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Richard and the mirrors totally agree...eliminate how they taper towards the outside.

yeah mpg and yes I adjust them properly.

and in the stupid admission category I just got your name....:eek: I like it.

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!

No idea why it never caught on, be cool if VW did this as well

DP03

Ready to race!
Folks have to remember that not all Recaro seats are created equal. They make some very nice sport seats indeed, but they also make entry level trash. You couldn't pay me to put the Recaro's from my Evo X in my GTI. They were terrible, in every way possible way. Sides pinched, no height adjustment, etc.

They were supportive for that quick, windy road. But they were murder as a DD.

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
Folks have to remember that not all Recaro seats are created equal. They make some very nice sport seats indeed, but they also make entry level trash. You couldn't pay me to put the Recaro's from my Evo X in my GTI. They were terrible, in every way possible way. Sides pinched, no height adjustment, etc.

They were supportive for that quick, windy road. But they were murder as a DD.

And the b7's I got in my A4 are a godsend

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
A thicker steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Went with my wheel in the bag to Germany. Got it upholstered at meinlenkrad.de. Paid $282. I should have done that last year already.

Ezyrider

Ready to race!
Sounds silly, but the submarine lights that were in my old Mk6 GTI. I miss having some soft light shine down on the shifter area at night. Also, backlighting for the switches near the sunroof control.

Yes, submarine lights are always [emoji41]!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Went with my wheel in the bag to Germany. Got it upholstered at meinlenkrad.de. Paid $282. I should have done that last year already.

Awesome, thanks man.

Haboob

Passed Driver's Ed
Definitely the digital dash from the R.

Or to make the ACC act like Subaru's in that it will bring you to a complete stop, not require the driver to depress the brake pedal, and then will continue on when traffic flows with either a tap of the gas pedal or resume button. As it stands now it just brings you to a stop and forces you to depress the pedal, halting the ACC until you start going on your own again or hit resume.

...I know, I know. First world problems.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
carplay... which I'll hopefully be able to do someday

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT

Dude. $282?! That is KILLER! All the other options I've seen for thicker wheels that are in the quality range of yours have been like, $800+