GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

baymax7

Passed Driver's Ed
Lowering springs. Amazingly, they came in night blue so I've accidentally color matched my springs to my paint :)

Great choice! These were what I was originally going to get but the shop I ultimately bought and had my springs installed recommended other brands because some people found these too bouncy for their liking. Let me know how they are.

RebelGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Great choice! These were what I was originally going to get but the shop I ultimately bought and had my springs installed recommended other brands because some people found these too bouncy for their liking. Let me know how they are.

I sure will. I'll be pairing them with Koni Yellows which haven't shipped yet but I should have everything installed by mid August.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
To track down a rattle I've developed after upgrading my clutch. [emoji20]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Plugged in my new JB4 on Saturday. The D plug was a minor PIA but easily doable. Initial startup looked like Christmas on the dash, but as soon as I headed down the street all warning lights cleared! Only had about 20 minutes to drive but the throttle response seemed improved and the power increase was noticeable. I only tried map1 and I haven't logged yet as ambient high temps are in low 100's. I'm happy with my purchase!

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
To track down a rattle I've developed after upgrading my clutch. [emoji20]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Found mine! The wife left a plastic utensil in the passenger door pocket. Probably retribution for not letting her eat in my car. Ever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Got some boxes today...

Some incredibly well packaged RS7 plugs from Crudulous (thanks!). And if these things fire half as fast as they shipped, I'll be beating down IS38 cars soon!

And received my very first motorsports helmet! Lightly used by a Monster Energy Series crew. Now I have no excuse not to go to the track.

Last edited:

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Got some boxes today...

Some incredibly well packaged RS7 plugs from Crudulous (thanks!). And if these things fire half as fast as they shipped, I'll be beating down IS38 cars soon!

And received my very first motorsports helmet! Lightly used by a Monster Energy Series crew. Now I have no excuse not to go to the track.

Where did you get that helmet? It would be pretty cool to have a helmet used by a real racing team.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
eBay! Now if I could just score one of those Camaros to go with it...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I wouldn't mind one either lol

etrips

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golfffff Rrrrrr
FedEx just stopped by.... Still got to wait for some more things to come in though :(

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Two weeks ago I came back from Germany with my upholstered steering wheel in the baggage.

Used meinlenkrad.de

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
FedEx just stopped by.... Still got to wait for some more things to come in though :(

Looks great! I've had my Remus axleback for about a month now and love it!
Did you get the remote valved quad tip exhaust or is that a Remus responder in your pic?

etrips

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golfffff Rrrrrr
Looks great! I've had my Remus axleback for about a month now and love it!
Did you get the remote valved quad tip exhaust or is that a Remus responder in your pic?

Got the valved quad tip! Have to wait until Jake's DP comes in next week though.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI