GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
Yes I can confirm that the coding is different for the MK7.5, took me forever to find it. Im not sure how to eliminate the rear markers but here's how you do the front amber markers.

Sweet, thanks. Hopefully somebody can find the new little red elimination coding. I really like the look of not having them.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Sweet, thanks. Hopefully somebody can find the new little red elimination coding. I really like the look of not having them.

Why not just pull that wire?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone want to buy mine, PM me
Forgot I had it, only rly used it once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Really don't want to start pulling stuff if possible. Especially if there's an easy code like it was for my 17. I'm sure somebody will find it out. No rush.

It’s one of the DIYs for the front orange LEDs (pre facelift). Something to keep in mind. Easy enough to do/undo. Just need a pin removal tool.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

Set Leuchte27NSL/Lichtfunktion A27 to „not active“

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Oh okay. Anybody have the amber delete yet?

And sorry to keep asking but does somebody have the coding to disable auto start/stop on the face lift gtis?

Go to Module 19, Gateway: Start/stop start voltage limit: Change from 7.6V to 12.1V (Anything over 10V should work; 12.1 is max permissible value)

AWDWAGON

Passed Driver's Ed
I just picked up a mk7.5 GTI SE and was just wondering if anybody can confirm changes to the facelifted cars are the same codes as the mk7s?

Example, I'm looking to eliminate the little orange and red markers on the headlights and tailights like I did my 17 GTI.

See HERE.

All the codings listed work on the Mk7.5

sadsac

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone know how to make the stereo switch off when I press the off button rather than wait until I open the door please?

Mines a UK mk7 2016 GTD MIB2 Pro Nav and keyless

I've seen a mention that it is possible somewhere but not how! Thanks in advance

Sent from mobile