GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

95b14

Go Kart Newbie
Rear wiper interval adjustment

Long time lurker, I've gotten some great info from this thread and wanted to contribute. If this is in this thread somewhere, I apologize for the redundant info but I remember people having trouble adjusting the rear wiper interval when I combed through this whole thread like 2 months ago. The factory one is on the short side. Here is what I did to get a 15sec interval:

Central electronics > adaptation >rear wiper

Einzelansteuerung Heckintervallwischen:
Old value is "not active" new value is Unabhaengig_der_Fahrzeuggeschwindigkeit

Einzelansteuerung Heckintervallwischen Zeitintervall 1
Old value 8s, new value 15s

Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Automatik
Old value 7s, new value 15s

Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Intervall

Now you may or may not have to change all of those intervals but this is exactly what I did and it worked. Car is a 2017 sport

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
I will give that a go later, never thought of changing them all at once.

This is the "Google" translation of the above.......

Single control rear interval wiping: Old value is "not active" new value is Independent_of_vehicle_speed

Single control rear interval between time interval 1 Old value 8s, new value 15s

Komofortwischen Heck Interval pause time Automatic level Old value 7s, new value 15s

Komofortwischen Heck Interval pause time Interval interval Old value 7s, new value 15s

Last edited:

cav1982

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone know if this works with the mk7.5 golfs? And also if it messes with the automatic wiper settings at all (although I'd assume it doesn't since that feature seems limited to the front wipers)?
Long time lurker, I've gotten some great info from this thread and wanted to contribute. If this is in this thread somewhere, I apologize for the redundant info but I remember people having trouble adjusting the rear wiper interval when I combed through this whole thread like 2 months ago. The factory one is on the short side. Here is what I did to get a 15sec interval:

Central electronics > adaptation >rear wiper

Einzelansteuerung Heckintervallwischen:
Old value is "not active" new value is Unabhaengig_der_Fahrzeuggeschwindigkeit

Einzelansteuerung Heckintervallwischen Zeitintervall 1
Old value 8s, new value 15s

Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Automatik

Komofortwischen Heck Intervallpausenzeit Stufe Intervall

Now you may or may not have to change all of those intervals but this is exactly what I did and it worked. Car is a 2017 sport

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Logistician

I was trying to do the adaptation to roll up/down my windows with my keyfob and it's asking me for a login, I tried to use what was supplied but it says that it failed. not sure what to do or how to find out the login. My car is a 2017 GTI SE MT. The code that was given was 31347.

Never mind. I searched like I should of in the first place and found out I had to put in the code before going into adaptaion and trying to apply the code.

Last edited:

Heimdall

Has anyone figured out how to disable the warning message on the reverse camera? The "Look! Safe to move?" message. I have a 2017 GTI.

I found these instructions at this site:

Hide Optical Parking System Warning Line
Disables the ‘Please check surroundings’ message that appears on the headunit when parking.

Select Control unit 03 (Brakes)
Security access
Access code:71679
Control unit Coding
Byte 1
Bit 5 DeActivate

It doesn't work, and there's a message saying 'Function not available'.

Gr8ful1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm new here. Just drove home 18 GTi Autobahn with 3 pedals.
Trying to as much as possible to increase my knowledge level of this awesome machine.
I need to know the best way to purchase the OB11. I went there webpage and it euros. If I use a Credit card will automatically convert it to dollars? Where are all you folks buying cool device
Thanks

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
I'm new here. Just drove home 18 GTi Autobahn with 3 pedals.
Trying to as much as possible to increase my knowledge level of this awesome machine.
I need to know the best way to purchase the OB11. I went there webpage and it euros. If I use a Credit card will automatically convert it to dollars? Where are all you folks buying cool device
Thanks

Just go to shopdap.com you can get it there and in order to do any tweaking on the car you have to get the pro version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed
Then go to your friendly forum member SPB and order an OBDelholster to stow your OBDeleven safely in the glovebox. :)

Do you have any available? I sent you a PM a few days ago.

Thanks!

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed
Strange, I don't see it. Try again. I still have a slot available for batch 4, which should be shipping in two weeks.
I sent another PM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BSoares

OK folks, this is a great but very long thread. I just read all pages since page 100 so that's 79 pages of stuff. I already see that some people, especially DV52, are extremely knowledgable on this stuff. Great job!

I have found and applied most tweaks I wanted to my car but there are 2 things I either didn't find or the instructions were old and didn't work for my car (2017 US spec GTI SE with newer modules like ZV Komfort).

1- How to make the re-circulation button on the AC remember its setting after the car starts again
2- How to make the rear window de-fogger run longer than the short period it does today

Can anyone please share with me the instructions to perform those changes?

Thanks in advance!