GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Street racing

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
"there isn't a drag strip anywhere near me, therefore I'm going to drag race on whatever roads I have".

Why not "there's no shooting range near me, therefore I'm going to practice shooting in my back yard. Is that your house back there? I'll be careful, I promise. After all, I'm a responsible person."?

That's legal in Florida. :) For real.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
That's legal in Florida. :) For real.

Legal where I grew up in Ohio as well. As long as you have a backstop and are on private property you're good to go.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T

I'm just posting in .gif from now on...

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Perhaps get a group of racers to get sponsors and rent a small airport's runway? You'll need to find an insurance company willing to underwrite you if you can find a willing airport operator. I figure you'll need to hire NHRA certified people to help. That's why you'll need sponsors. Call a few strip and ask who they use, or send an email to LoL.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
BTW, when i go out street racing its usually 2 am and we race on a deserted road in the middle of cornfields.
I am curious as to who these innocent people are that i am killing by racing out there when there is no one out there except street racers
Btw, being outside of town and being able to see the stars very well i did see mars and some meteors.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
BTW, when i go out street racing its usually 2 am and we race on a deserted road in the middle of cornfields.
I am curious as to who these innocent people are that i am killing by racing out there when there is no one out there except street racers
Btw, being outside of town and being able to see the stars very well i did see mars and some meteors.

You're putting innocent scarecrow lives in danger! Shame on you!