GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

484WHP BIG TURBO GTI

crystalwhiteveedub

Gas Sipper
Car(s)
2009 5 Door GTI
I am putting up for sale my 2017 GTI PP DSG. Lets get down to the part most people care about. 19k miles, 484whp. Asking $25,500.

Mods:
- Mabotech M560is turbocharger - $4495
- Cts turbo outlet pipe - $199
- Cts throttle pipe - $169
- Unitronic intercooler-$699
- Custom intake-$99
- Mambatek turbo inlet pipe-$50
- Cts 3.5 downpipe-$449
- 3” SS catback with Varex Xforce muffler-$1099
- Loudvalves cutout -$349
- Eurodyne custom maestro ecu and stage 2 tcu tuning with Frank Mabo -$1500
- Aem Methanol kit with dual 500cc nozzles - $410
- Autotech HPFP -$349
- Precision Raceworks stage 3 LPFP - $369
- P3 Vent Gauge w/ track pack - $389
- Shorai 12v Li-Ion battery (4 lbs) w/ charger -$335
- H&R sport springs -$249
- ST Rear Sway Bar - $199
- 17x8 Advanti Hy Hybris wheels - $560
- 235/45/17 Indy 500s on back - $240
- 235/45/17 Toyo R888R on front - $320
- Front brakes swapped to 312mm for fitment of smaller wheels -$200
- BFI stage 2 engine mount -$259
- BFI stage 2 trans mount -$149
- 034 billet dogbone insert - $49
- Custom black vinyl wrap on roof and rockers, carbon fiber B pillars -$350
- Carbon Fiber mirror caps - $140
- Various obd11 mods (obd 11 included) $79
- Cts billet catch can -$449
- Fresh Dsg service and diff service -$189
- Brisk ER12S plugs -$49

Im sure im missing some stuff, but this is right over $14k in mods. In no way do I think I will be getting all or even most of my money back for these mods, however for the right buyer there is hopefully enough added value there.

The car was built by me in my garage, maintained by me, and tuned by Frank Mabo. All servicing has been done ahead of schedule including new plugs every oil change (Brisk ER12S at 0.019), DSG fluid and filter at 19k (oem fluid), Differential Fluid change, and oil changes with LiquiMoly every 3k miles. I purchased the car CPO with 9400 miles on it, and am the second owner. The car has a clean title with a lien throughmy credit union.

The car is a 2017 GTI Sport model that has the lighting package, Performance Package, and DSG transmission. The PP brakes have been swapped out for 312mm base model brakes for future fitment of 15” wheels although I never got to that point.

The turbocharger is one of the first models from Mabotech and has proven to be an amazing turbo. The car sees 30 psi on the street and runs on 93 pump gas and dual 500cc nozzles of Boost Juice pre-mix sprayed progressively from 8-20psi. There is no knock or clutch slip with this setup and on an unloaded and frankly poorly set up dyno it put down 484whp on 28psi.

If there are any more questions about the car or if you want any more pictures of certain things feel free to message me and I will get back with you ASAP. I will be adding more and better pictures throughout the week as I have ordered some touchup paint for the few rockchips on the front end and will be completing a paint correction and ceramic coating this week.

Frank Mabo has also graciously offered to continue tuning with the future owner and offer continued support for the car as well as offering deep discounts on future hardware purchases such as his Bi-Cooler intercooler or Big Brake Kit!

Thanks for looking and spread the word guys! Love this community but the time has come to move on as other things and responsibilities are calling!

I will be posting pictures soon, when I am able to get on a laptop, but in the meantime message me and I can email or text message them to you.

Last edited:

crystalwhiteveedub

Gas Sipper
Car(s)
2009 5 Door GTI

Attachments

• 258A184F-FA9C-4767-AA4D-6E7B24A4DBD3.jpeg
    258A184F-FA9C-4767-AA4D-6E7B24A4DBD3.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 1,242

onefastdoc

How much wheel horsepower will this make on 91 octane and without spraying? Also, is it set up for using E85 currently, and if so, how much power does it make when running corn?

Thx

(nice build by the way)

crystalwhiteveedub

Gas Sipper
Car(s)
2009 5 Door GTI
How much wheel horsepower will this make on 91 octane and without spraying? Also, is it set up for using E85 currently, and if so, how much power does it make when running corn?

Thx

(nice build by the way)

Not setup to run e85 currently. Would require port injection kit due to the volume of fuel needed. Im sure on 91 only it would make around 430s, however with methanol you may not see any performance drop between 91 and 93.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Clean private party blue book is $23,137 for the car BONE STOCK! Asking $2363 for over $15k in mods!
This is exactly why you see people part out their cars before selling.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
This car is seriously quick. The only 60-130 time he's posted is mid 7s.

For someone who wants a legitimately FAST GTI, this is a steal.

crystalwhiteveedub

Gas Sipper
Car(s)
2009 5 Door GTI
This car is seriously quick. The only 60-130 time he's posted is mid 7s.

For someone who wants a legitimately FAST GTI, this is a steal.

I appreciate it! The car has done several mid 7 60-130 times and the tune has only gotten quicker. Fastest 100-200km/h is 6.57s
I am very negotiable on this car as I have a few other purchases I need to make and this will free up the cash.

Car is on a very safe tune with no knock and limited torque (flat curve and no spikes like is20/38) and the motor is healthy. Fresh compression check on last oil/plug change and all cylinders at 160psi!