GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2002 VW Cabrio GLX 5spd

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
It's not a GTI.... but it is a VW!
2002 VW Cabrio GLX 5spd with leather and original premium sound system. Tornado red with black top/interior. Ice cold AC, heat works great. Electric top works great. $3750 or best offer.
100K miles on the speedo.
I did a few mods for handling and looks, nothing engine wise. it is the 2.slow original 4cyl, so there is not much to be done easily.

upgraded new drilled front and rear rotors with new pads all around. New calipers on the back, plus new wheel bearings on the back. Upgraded headlights to halogen projector beams with LED running lights.

short shift kit. K&N drop in filter. H&R springs with koni orange. added a RSB, upper and lower strut tower braces in front. Stainless Borla cat back exhaust. 16 inch after market rims with G Force Comp 2 AS. Comes with set of OEM wheels and tires.

The body is overall really solid. the front left and right fenders have some minor surface rust down low, not poking through and replacement fenders can be had for 140 a piece new. The driver's side window motor works, but something is triggering the auto safety down when it gets near the top of the range, so I just leave it up for now. I haven't looked into it, but it seems like it wouldn't be too serious of a fix.

The car isn't show quality, but it is in great DD shape. There are the normal amount of wear and tear issues with the paint etc. It's a great car for someone looking for good looking top down fun for cheap.

Located in Albany, NY area.

Attachments

• Top up driver side.jpg
    Top up driver side.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Top down passenger side.jpg
    Top down passenger side.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Top down driver side.jpg
    Top down driver side.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Top up passenger side.jpg