GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 Oryx White 7R with Neuspeed Rse102's and TT-RS brakes

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
Took a few photos after the TT-RS brake install:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Gorgeous wheel. I know wheels are very subjective, but that's one of the best.

As an aside. Just realized why most pics have the front wheels turned in when taking pics. Makes the front overhang look smaller and makes the car look sleeker and longer.

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
Gorgeous wheel. I know wheels are very subjective, but that's one of the best.

As an aside. Just realized why most pics have the front wheels turned in when taking pics. Makes the front overhang look smaller and makes the car look sleeker and longer.

Thanks! I typically turn the wheel towards the camera for angle shots so that you can see more of the wheel/brakes. I think it looks a bit odd facing straight on or away from the camera.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Are these the 4-piston Brembo's?

Is a brake force or distribution adjustment needed for maximum effectiveness? Did you try panic stopping to see if stopping distance is better?

Can the stock brake booster provide enough power?

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
Are these the 4-piston Brembo's?

Is a brake force or distribution adjustment needed for maximum effectiveness? Did you try panic stopping to see if stopping distance is better?

Can the stock brake booster provide enough power?

They are the 4 piston Brembos. Not sure about distribution adjustments but I've got EBC Yellows in the rear as well for improved performance over OEM. I haven't taken precise braking distance measurements but brake tests show drastically improved braking power. These things will take your face off. Everything I've read says the oem brake booster is more than adequate. The primary benefit is increased braking power and as well as additional thermal capacity between the larger rotors, better pads, Motul brake fluid and stainless brain lines.