GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB 2017 GTI Sport 6MT

geovangelist

Hi folks,

New to the forum, but I've been on the hunt for a MK7 GTI for the last 6 months so I've been a regular visitor.

Prefer the '17 GTI Sport (I like the wheels and no sunroof). Any color other than white or black. Also, open to 2016 GTI S with PP and LP 4Dr 6MT or a 2018 SE 6MT with plaid tartan seats.

I've never owned a GTI, but if I'm going to take the plunge, I want the plaid tartan sport seats and the limited-slip VAQ differential. In PA, but willing to travel for the right car.

geovangelist

Hi folks,

New to the forum, but I've been on the hunt for a MK7 GTI for the last 6 months so I've been a regular visitor.

Prefer the '17 GTI Sport (I like the wheels and no sunroof). Any color other than white or black. Also, open to 2016 GTI S with PP and LP 4Dr 6MT or a 2018 SE 6MT with plaid tartan seats.

I've never owned a GTI, but if I'm going to take the plunge, I want the plaid tartan sport seats and the limited-slip VAQ differential. In PA, but willing to travel for the right car.

I finally took the plunge and picked up a '17 GTI Sport in MD! 8,900 miles. Clean, one owner. Even the Nogaros look brand new (and they are growing on me). I appreciate a couple of you guys helping me out with some leads. I'm really loving my new ride!