GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofit Ideas?

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
I'm running out of things to retrofit, do you guys have anything you think is worth retrofitting?

SM075180

Ready to race!
I'm running out of things to retrofit, do you guys have anything you think is worth retrofitting?

Get the red door panel lights installed and wired into the back seat panels? If it’s possible? I’d love to know if it can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

have you worked your way through my big list???

Get the red door panel lights installed and wired into the back seat panels? If it’s possible? I’d love to know if it can be done.

Yes it can be...I cover it & link to the original poster in my thread....

just look in my main how to guide list link in sig...

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie

You mean the ambient lights? the red light strip? this light only has a ground and a wire to the door control module that supplies power, so it should be really simple.

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
have you worked your way through my big list???

hmmm, Im Mostly Interested in retrofitting Electrical stuff, like park assist, a reverse camera, etc... but i did use your guide and retrofitted the ESC switch, great guide!