GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prime Day Sales

GTI_Guy13

Passed Driver's Ed
I got a mystery box from my girl for christmas this past year. Had all good products in it. I mainly use Adam's products at home for washing/detailing.

Ok, I'm convinced! I'll be grabbing one of the mystery boxes. I agree that Adam's products are some of the best. Chemical Guys seemed to be pretty decent a few years ago, but now it seems like they have 15 "different" products that all do the same thing.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Awesome. Happy with Sonax but it gets expensive. Told this can be diluted 1:3 so it should last a lot longer.

Sonax is a lot better IMO.

Meguiars is a happy medium. Diablo gel doesn't seem to do much IMO, but our brake dust is very easy to get off.

ClubSandwiches

Passed Driver's Ed
The Rexing v1 is now $100??

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

GTI_Guy13

Passed Driver's Ed
Deal got bought up. There was only a certain amount of each sale item

Certain amount of each item and only for a certain amount of time as well. Looks to be most deals last between 4-6 hours or until all items are sold out.

jayrm14

Passed Driver's Ed
Sonax is a lot better IMO.

Meguiars is a happy medium. Diablo gel doesn't seem to do much IMO, but our brake dust is very easy to get off.
I agree. I was pretty disappointed with the Diablo cleaner. Might as well just use car soap. It smells nice though.

GTI_Guy13

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve only used it once at a buddies house, but it was nice. Seemed to do a good job. I’m almost out of Meguiars Gold Class and am trying to find a replacement. How is the citrus?

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
I like the smell of mr pink. Sort of close to mr bubbles bubble bath. The older formula was closer but the newer stuff washes the car well and smells pretty close too.

The honeydew smelled a bit better IMO. Washes the same IME. I will likely grab another gallon of the mr pink for prime day though. It's a good staple.

Xdpker

Ready to race!
I like the smell of mr pink. Sort of close to mr bubbles bubble bath. The older formula was closer but the newer stuff washes the car well and smells pretty close too.

The honeydew smelled a bit better IMO. Washes the same IME. I will likely grab another gallon of the mr pink for prime day though. It's a good staple.

I've tried both of those, but the grape is my favorite.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TTLR8VK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$18 dollars if you clip the coupon and use the subscribe and save. Just cancel the subscription after the first order.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Thinking about trying these for $10. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0728DYR9H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_UHttBb0XSR49Q

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Definitely brighter and whiter than oem. And no error codes yet after a few uses. Probably not quite as bright as deautokey, but they were 1/5 of the price. Can't complain. Absolutely worth the $10. Photo for comparison.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Definitely brighter and whiter than oem. And no error codes yet after a few uses. Probably not quite as bright as deautokey, but they were 1/5 of the price. Can't complain. Absolutely worth the $10. Photo for comparison.

Nice find! I'm going to try these out. They're not $10 anymore, but there is a coupon and they are only $12.59.