GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
Damn the 7.5 looks mean from that angle.

Attachments

• IMG_4964.jpg
    IMG_4964.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 1,504

frailingbanjo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE 6MT
Got my '16 SE about two weeks ago. I live in the Appalachian mountains in north western NC. Awesome to drive a manual on the twisty roads! Photo was taken just south of Grandfather Mountain on the Blue Ridge Parkway. If it wasn't for the fog you would see Grandfather in the background.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ten32

Looks good! Post a booty pic if you get a minute. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I’m pretty happy with it. Being black already, I wasn’t going to get the body-color inlays but now that I see it on the car, I think I will. Make things a little shinier in and around the logo.

SM075180

Ready to race!
Thanks! I’m pretty happy with it. Being black already, I wasn’t going to get the body-color inlays but now that I see it on the car, I think I will. Make things a little shinier in and around the logo.

Hey- I ordered some eBay matte black emblems and the rear one just... didn’t fit at all lol could you forward me along to where you purchased yours from? Or did you plastidip?

After purchasing a gloss black one just to have something back there for the time being and having it click into place so easily I realize the cheap Chinese part just caused so much undue trouble lol

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
My baby, black 2015 GTI looking good under the rain.

Attachments

• A203EE0E-3587-475D-AAB3-5C4D1A955944.jpeg
    A203EE0E-3587-475D-AAB3-5C4D1A955944.jpeg
    613.5 KB · Views: 1,515