GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DRL with Osram Nightbreakers

AsianInaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Hey All,

Yes, I am sure this has been posted before but truthfully I have not found the specific answer to my question!

I installed Osram night breakers H7 on my mk7 gti today and they are whiter, I just wanted to know what others have paired these with for the H15 DRL's. I want to get the best look so I figured I'd ask :)

Also, I'm new here! So hi everyone. I am a 22 year old just out of college student who got a big boy job and the 2015 gti to go with it. I traded in my mk5 in the process. Originally from Chicago I am now down in southern Indiana.

Please don't tear me apart! I promised I searched so now I'm asking.

Thanks all

greatoz

Ready to race!
welcome! there's precious few legit H15 options to be had. deAutoKey is (I think) working on LED H15's and JDMToy has one (bought them, they're OKAY but not great and throw a lamp/bulb out error).

one question for you - did you manage to get the H7's replaced WITHOUT pulling the lights out? if yes, HOW??? looks too tight to me!

tGo

AsianInaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Yeah! On the drivers side you just need to fiddle a bit to get it in. I just wish there were h15s because my osramh5 look great but it's weird with a yellow parking light