GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EventhorizoN VW GTI S build

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

CS_PT

Hanging with my brother this weekend. He's the one that inspired me to get a MK7.

GTI every...single...day!

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
engine broken in yet?

Hey man! Did my first oil change at 500 miles. Going into my second interval which is 1000. I’ve given it a couple rips just to make sure it’s holding boost. It’s very fast!! The engine sounds like a muscle car at high boost! The IE engine acts like a oem motor until throttle! Crazy [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

Mini updates. Did some suspension tuning over the past couple days. Have the rebound dialed in perfectly now on the JRZ RS Pro’s. I have to say money well spent. Still breaking in the new motor, and need to to a couple more oil changes before doing some Protuning to max power.

Also installed a Alcantara BFI shift knob as well as a aftermarket Alcantara boot bag to cover things up. Really starting to enjoy the look, feel, and grip this car has. More upgrades to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
Interior is looking good! Yeah def get in some oil changes to get the engine build gunk out and to clean it out nice. Who's gonna tune it?

Hey Navi,

Thanks my bro!! I love all the Alcantra touches makes the car feel more classy. dude, I copied you and got the PDC v2 hood, and am having it painted and installed on Nov 7th! I also had a custom race splitter made by Racebred Components.

For tuning, I'm going to e-tune with Ed Susman at EQT, and then Dyno at Specialty Z in Canoga Park/Chatsworth. The man works magic with Cobb.

I'll keep you posted on my final output. I'm hoping for 370-380 whp ;)

Navi

Autocross Champion
nice! Sounds good. I really like the hood. Makes the car look more aggressive and I noticed my engine temps went down as well. Painted is the way to go. I ran it full carbon for a bit but it contrasts way too much. When are you doing the clubsport bumper and recaro/sparco/bride edirb seats? :D ;)

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
nice! Sounds good. I really like the hood. Makes the car look more aggressive and I noticed my engine temps went down as well. Painted is the way to go. I ran it full carbon for a bit but it contrasts way too much. When are you doing the clubsport bumper and recaro/sparco/bride edirb seats? :D ;)

Thanks man! that's great that it's functional with cooling.

I love my OEM bumper in combination with my canards. I think I'll end up getting some Recaros, harness bars, and etc later on ;)