GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Proski’s 6MT DBV2 Turbo Build

TheeAdam

Ready to race!
Hey guys! I’m back!

Finally picked up the car and the car is a goddamn rocket [emoji573] Didnt have an opportunity to get it dynod but will be heading back Oct 1. 32 lbs of boost of an e50 blend currently.

First impressions: car just wants to go.
Just driving and granny shifting, the car will pop and crackle with the occasional flame. No lift shifting spits flames like crazy and the power band is absurd. It doesn’t seem to ever come close to wanting to stopp. I’m beyond grateful for all the work Billy @ A2B Motorsport has done and Jeff @ UM for his wizardry.

I’m signed up for Raid the Runway event 10/13 and shall be seeing what I can run in the 1/4. I will probably do a few track nights before that however to get some seat time and get launching down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheeAdam

Ready to race!
Went back to A2B yesterday and had a fluidampr installed along with the AEM 5 bar on top instead of the 4 bar. The car worked great with the 4 bar but would studder and almost bog at light, constant throttle at 2k rpm. The DSG cars seem to get away with this because well... DSG. Us 6 Mt guys are always engine breaking and then getting back onto light throttle, hence the exaggerated jerkiness.

After the 5 bar and fluidampr, my god is the car smooth. There’s no hesitation, no bog, no confusion, the car just does exactly what you tell it to and does it very efficiently.

I’m dropping the car off at NYC Car Spa for a full 2 stage paint correction in anticipation of the Polish Day Parade this Sunday (10/6) [emoji78]

TheeAdam

Ready to race!
Went back to A2B yesterday and had a fluidampr installed along with the AEM 5 bar on top instead of the 4 bar. The car worked great with the 4 bar but would studder and almost bog at light, constant throttle at 2k rpm. The DSG cars seem to get away with this because well... DSG. Us 6 Mt guys are always engine breaking and then getting back onto light throttle, hence the exaggerated jerkiness.

After the 5 bar and fluidampr, my god is the car smooth. There’s no hesitation, no bog, no confusion, the car just does exactly what you tell it to and does it very efficiently.

I’m dropping the car off at NYC Car Spa for a full 2 stage paint correction in anticipation of the Polish Day Parade this Sunday (10/6) [emoji78] See y’all there [emoji1200]

TheeAdam

Ready to race!
Beautiful weather today!

TheeAdam

Ready to race!
I'm still looking for this car in BK. Haven't seen it yet.

Live in Ridgewood and use bus/train to commute to work so it only really gets driven to the gym and what not [emoji28] I will be more active next year for meets and track.

(If it doesn’t go back for built motor etc [emoji23])

Navi

Autocross Champion
No way ! [emoji23] what car? [emoji3166]

sometimes my GTI, but usually a civic sedan. Might be driving down there today with the GTI though. Haven't started it up in awhile lol. Need to get some oil flowing through it.