GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon fiber mirror caps

eajr

Go Kart Champion
To everybody out there with the carbon fiber mirror caps, where did you buy them from, and how are they holding up? Can you possibly share a link? I am looking to get some, but alot of reviews are negative...I don't wanna waste the money when I could just ask around for some suggestions on a good option.:confused:

SVTunit

Ready to race!
To everybody out there with the carbon fiber mirror caps, where did you buy them from, and how are they holding up? Can you possibly share a link? I am looking to get some, but alot of reviews are negative...I don't wanna waste the money when I could just ask around for some suggestions on a good option.:confused:

I got these, they look great and the fitment is money. I paid around $60 a little over a year ago.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32844952296.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d0cvBO4

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the suggestions. Looking to buy a set soon...I had a previous set but managed to snap off the top two tabs on one side so now need to order another pair

CanadianR

Passed Driver's Ed
Paid a lot of money for a set thinking they'd be better quality the the Chinesium type. Nope. The carbon fibre made them so stiff that they are near impossible to install and wouldn't seat properly. Ended up snapping the tabs in the struggle. Never again.

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
that being said I went the Aliexpress route first and ended up buying theirs, I will sell you my old ones, if your interested, they need a quick buff and new clear coat on them. whatever clear they used wasn't protective and it needed to be.