GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Swap: 18" Pretoria with 19" Pretoria wheels and tires

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I might be taking delivery of my GTI Rabbit this month end and thinking about swapping stock Rabbit wheels & tires (18" Pretoria black) with stock R wheels & tires (19" Pretoria black). I am trying to make a deal with one of the dealers in DC area and can do this swap right after taking delivery of the GTI.

If you are located anywhere in the DC area / MI or on the way from DC to MI, shoot me a PM.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I might be taking delivery of my GTI Rabbit this month end and thinking about swapping stock Rabbit wheels & tires (18" Pretoria black) with stock R wheels & tires (19" Pretoria black). I am trying to make a deal with one of the dealers in DC area and can do this swap right after taking delivery of the GTI.

If you are located anywhere in the DC area / MI or on the way from DC to MI, shoot me a PM.
Nice. Grats and welcome back. 19 silver prets > 18 black prets.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
:eek:
Well....you weren't gone from the GTI world for long

You said you might get back into a GTI again later...but geez that was quick! LOL

Hahaha yeah. I sold my 2016 GTI 18 months back and was thinking about getting a last MY of MK7.5.

Situations changed at work and also VW cancelling People's warranty for MY20 (probably last year of MK7.5) made me come into the market earlier than i was expecting.

I am hoping i can get the price which i am targeting. Finger crossed.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Hahaha yeah. I sold my 2016 GTI 18 months back and was thinking about getting a last MY of MK7.5.

Situations changed at work and also VW cancelling People's warranty for MY20 (probably last year of MK7.5) made me come into the market earlier than i was expecting.

I am hoping i can get the price which i am targeting. Finger crossed.

You're still searching for a car though?

But set on a Rabbit? Dsg or manual?
Color?

(just curious)

Free bump in the meantime

Last edited:

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
You're still searching for a car though?

But set on a Rabbit? Dsg or manual?
Color?

(just curious)

Free bump in the meantime

Thank you for the bump. I am in the final negotiation steps and looking at signing those dotted lines soon.

I am looking at a Rabbit DSG and thinking about either black or white (which are left in dealer inventory). I didn want Cornflower blue and would have gone with Urano Grey if i was able to find one.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I took delivery of my GTI last month and the set up has 1300 miles on it.

I could do a swap with anyone who is within reasonable driving distance from Detroit.