GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen ludicrous cruise control

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
Did you know NAR VW mk7 gti is speed limited to 126mph BUT you can turn cruise control all the way up to 130mph... [emoji848] Try it

Where is the logic!?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Did you know NAR VW mk7 gti is speed limited to 126mph BUT you can turn cruise control all the way up to 130mph... [emoji848] Try it

Where is the logic!?

Maybe the people writing the code didn’t all convert KMs to miles correctly. [emoji23]

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance

Where is the logic!?

My Euro GTI ACC works up to 210 km/h so i guess they left that bit of software in to tease you. :D

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Cruise control at 130mph? Usually I cruise around 70mph
With a tune you get the speed limitation removed I guess the same will happen with the cruise control but again who wants to maintain 130+mph

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Do people actually use cruise control at 126-130 :confused:

I've used cruise at 87 in a 70 before, late at night, but 126-130 seems a little on the high side.

The Goose

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG PP
Ludacris going in on the verse, cause I never been defeated and I won't start now...
Setting the cruise at one hundred and thirty in my Volkswagen, oh my God, Holy Cow!

etmanning

Ready to race!
Do people actually use cruise control at 126-130 :confused:

I've used cruise at 87 in a 70 before, late at night, but 126-130 seems a little on the high side.
I seriously doubt that anyone REGULARLY uses cruise control over 100 mph, but it's always fun to see just how far it'll go once or twice

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
How high can you set the cruise in the Golf R?

It isn't top-speed limited because of crappy stock tires like the GTI are. I wonder if 130 is just the highest you can set the cruise (although even that high seems....ludicrous)