Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Stratified

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • GIAC

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Bored at work and figured I'd create a poll to see which brand is leading the race. This is not to indicate which is best, just to get some data.

It only let me do 10 options so there is no other...

If you dont see your tune comment and we can figure it out
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Other Tunes which didn't fit on the list:

Cobb AP with EQT Base tune: 3

Cobb AP with EQT dyno tune: 2

EQT pro tune: 1

MAPerformance OTS: 1

United Motorsports : 3

5150 racing eTUNE: 1

Chipwerke: 1, ?!

Last edited:

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Bored at work as well... where is the poll at? XD

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
:cool:

Attachments

• voted.jpg
    voted.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 778

Proxima2

Ready to race!
Im trying to figure out if Unitronic has released a tune for my mk7.5 SE. They need my ECU code and software version. Just waiting on obdeleven to arrive to get those codes. If all works out, add me to the Uni column.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Im trying to figure out if Unitronic has released a tune for my mk7.5 SE. They need my ECU code and software version. Just waiting on obdeleven to arrive to get those codes. If all works out, add me to the Uni column.

I figured there was prob the most people without a tune which should be a column but im restricted to 10 options

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Yes.

I got that tune in Jan

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion

Not to knock on UNI and John, but it doesn’t seem like they are as actively working on the 2019s like the other big tuners have been/are doing... I could be very wrong though.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
this will be interesting

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I will try to record what isnt on there in the first post unless this blows up to big. But ya stock is a tune for sure but not something you change since its stock. If I had like 10 more slots I could get all the options lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk