GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

tomsyco

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi everyone. I just picked up a 2017 Golf R. Located in Rhode Island. Anyone around here have a tuned R? Looking to tune myself but not sure what company I want to go with.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Hi everyone. I just picked up a 2017 Golf R. Located in Rhode Island. Anyone around here have a tuned R? Looking to tune myself but not sure what company I want to go with.

I'm in Tiverton, Middletown, and East Greenwich regularly.

I have a GTI with R turbo, tuned on 93 or a 93/ethanol blend by Stratified (via Cobb). Ive also run Cobb OTS and Unitronic ECU tunes, and Unitronic and APR TCU tunes.

What company to go with depends largely on what your needs/wants are, how involved you want to be in the process, how much headroom you need for future mods, and what characteristics you want in the car.

Answer those questions and i can help you more. As you know, tuning is not one size fits all.

tomsyco

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in northern Rhode Island., Hey Hoon, definitely interested in seeing your car.

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
Hey all. Just discovered this thread. I just joined the club a few weeks ago. I got a Dark Iron Blue SE DSG and already got the ball rolling on mods.

So far I've installed the Helix Audio, Llumar FormulaOne Pinnacle tint, and Konig Oversteer 18X8 wheels. I have a set of VWR springs and OEM mudguards waiting to be installed.

nick.stevens74

I’m in the “Old” Original England [emoji636]

Greetings from across the pond [emoji1316]

Here’s my GTI 7.5 that I’ve had for a little over a week, fantastic car [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KillboBaggins

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not fancy enough to have a GTI or R. But picked up a Night Blue TSI 5 speed a couple weeks ago in Naugatuck. Just about to hit 60K. One owner, paint is kind of rough. But I'm excited to start modding it since no warranty.

Located in Western MA though. But I see a ton of GTI's commuting everyday to CT.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Welcome and enjoy the new ride! Pics?

I'm not fancy enough to have a GTI or R. But picked up a Night Blue TSI 5 speed a couple weeks ago in Naugatuck. Just about to hit 60K. One owner, paint is kind of rough. But I'm excited to start modding it since no warranty.

Located in Western MA though. But I see a ton of GTI's commuting everyday to CT.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk