GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTi vs built STi

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
What focus???

At least in Spain is a Ford focus STi like the Golf is a Vw Golf Gti, maybe here is only a Ford STi

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Genuinely surprised he got you on the top end, figured he'd jump and you'd reel. If he's 550whp i can only assume hes running full e85 and a massive turbo (6262 or larger).

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
At least in Spain is a Ford focus STi like the Golf is a Vw Golf Gti, maybe here is only a Ford STi

Ok gotchya. But as others pointed out, that’s a Subaru STI in the vid, and it is a well built one, cause usually they’re slow, that one moves cause the op has a seriously quick car and he’s rather light for this platform, he’s got a bunch of vids beating some rather impressive cars. Having watched most of his vids/posts, I personally believe that STI is putting down a solid 550 and he must be fully built with a clutch and a rather big snail on it probably burning corn.

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
Subaru's love corn, its a fact of life.

Also a 550whp Subaru is a money pit from hell.

ironmb

Banned

Ya he's been down for almost a year, and he messaged me asking if i wanted to run. Pretty solid build, but he's spent about 9grand i think.

Hoon

Autocross Champion

The only seriously fast one I know of has more money in it than most people's houses.

It probably traps about 150 when it's healthy and set on kill, but for the money that's in it, it's not nearly fast enough.

He loses several major components (including an engine) every year.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

Its a focus st not sti