GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to Colorado Springs

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
Springs Here too.
My GTI is almost stock, except for the Black Mirror Caps, Overly dark Tint, and Blacked out wheels.

Not going to do much with it, till i can get the hail damage repaired.
Then i have a few things i want to do.

Bought my GTI From Emich, they totally botched the paperwork.
Still having issues from that.

Meets, not so much.. for me i mostly dont have time for it.
If the meet consists of Tacos and Beer as well, i might have to make a stop.

mdpawlowski

Passed Driver's Ed
Springs Here too.
My GTI is almost stock, except for the Black Mirror Caps, Overly dark Tint, and Blacked out wheels.

Not going to do much with it, till i can get the hail damage repaired.
Then i have a few things i want to do.

Bought my GTI From Emich, they totally botched the paperwork.
Still having issues from that.

Meets, not so much.. for me i mostly dont have time for it.
If the meet consists of Tacos and Beer as well, i might have to make a stop.

I had my GTI for 2 weeks then we got a hail storm near Ivywild, and now the few things I was going to do, are now postponed until August.
If you’re looking for a shop, I work at EuroCars Collision center on N Circle near Platte. We’re certified in just about everything including high end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
I had my GTI for 2 weeks then we got a hail storm near Ivywild, and now the few things I was going to do, are now postponed until August.
If you’re looking for a shop, I work at EuroCars Collision center on N Circle near Platte. We’re certified in just about everything including high end.

Thanks for the info, wont be getting the hail damage fixed until the beginning of next year, if then.

Wifes car went in the shop yesterday, Turbo underboost code.
Going to hate to see what its going to cost for repair.

mdpawlowski

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the info, wont be getting the hail damage fixed until the beginning of next year, if then.

Wifes car went in the shop yesterday, Turbo underboost code.

Going to hate to see what its going to cost for repair.

Gotcha!
Keep me posted on what that ends up being on your wife’s car.
My gf has an underboost code on her 13 Tiguan. All signs led to DV, and code still is on after replacement.. It boosts/ drives just fine, which boggles my mind.

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!

Been so busy i never have time to get back to things i was doing before.
So yeah, I know where the shop is.

Im hoping next year about this time, i may be able to get it repaired finally.
Changing color of the GTI too.
Really liking that Ruby Red Pearl that Lincoln puts on the MKZ, pics do not do it justice.

jerodbroten

Ready to race!
Somewhat of a dead thread, but just moved to Colorado Springs from Hawaii. MK7 GTI 2015 setup: EQT Standard Housing Turbo, EQT 91oct tune, WMI (cooling only), South Bend Stage 3 clutch, aFe Magnum Force stage 2 intake, USP 3" SS Catless Downpipe, ClubSport S muffler, Upgraded 4/5bar sensors, VWR sport springs, APR SS Dogbone insert, 034 Density Engine/Transmission Mounts, I.E. Clean Catch Can, EQT Turbo muffler Delete, EQT Boost Hose Kit/inlet pipe, UNI intercooler, CTS Turbo throttle/outlet pipes, Autotech HpFp, RS3 coils, Brisk Silver Racing plugs, EBC Redstuff pads, Indy 500 tires

Attachments

• 20200212_122304.jpg
    20200212_122304.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 89

caleb.mk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 DSG
Somewhat of a dead thread, but just moved to Colorado Springs from Hawaii. MK7 GTI 2015 setup: EQT Standard Housing Turbo, EQT 91oct tune, WMI (cooling only), South Bend Stage 3 clutch, aFe Magnum Force stage 2 intake, USP 3" SS Catless Downpipe, ClubSport S muffler, Upgraded 4/5bar sensors, VWR sport springs, APR SS Dogbone insert, 034 Density Engine/Transmission Mounts, I.E. Clean Catch Can, EQT Turbo muffler Delete, EQT Boost Hose Kit/inlet pipe, UNI intercooler, CTS Turbo throttle/outlet pipes, Autotech HpFp, RS3 coils, Brisk Silver Racing plugs, EBC Redstuff pads, Indy 500 tires

These guys meet regularly
https://www.facebook.com/groups/791718351211986

jerodbroten

Ready to race!

jerodbroten

Ready to race!
Enjoying the elevation yet? lol
No, lol. But, I'm looking for the highest recommended engine builder in the Colorado Springs area, if you know of anyone Diggs? Just bought everything I need to go for 700whp.

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
bluewater performance
Bluewater is up in Denver, so not in immediate Springs area but not too far. I would agree for doing a built engine locally on these cars BW has done more than anyone. Berg (also in Denver) would be another option to at least chat with. Both of those shops along with Hardeys in Parker are the most versed on this platform in this area