GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turbo revision

People909

Ready to race!
I wanted to see if anyone can tell me which revision, or "letter" of turbo is known for blowing up. So I can know if I have a bad one.

And if you are one of those people that is going to comment something rude instead of giving an answer to the question, then please just say nothing at all. Seriously, grow up. I'm trying to learn about my car as much as I can AND I HAVE SEARCHED GOOGLE ALREADY. Thanks.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
It's easier if you tell us which one you have or are asking about and we can tell you where it falls in the spectrum.

However, generally anything 2015 to early 2016 build date wise and younger for the IS20 and IS38 are most prone to going.

People909

Ready to race!
Don't you know how the procession for revisions is expressed?

What is this ”Flapper valves are open at idle, close after 1100 RPM during part throttle. Full throttle 1st-4th gear the valves open until throttle let off. 4th gear, 1500 RPM to full throttle closed, closed until 3500 RPM, then open until lift off throttle"

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
All of them explode.... :)

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
What is this ”Flapper valves are open at idle, close after 1100 RPM during part throttle. Full throttle 1st-4th gear the valves open until throttle let off. 4th gear, 1500 RPM to full throttle closed, closed until 3500 RPM, then open until lift off throttle"

Fed’s don’t like questions... :D