GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

1966vdub

Yup. Pretty close. I drive your way to and from work. So I may see you around then.

I work from home so the car is kind of a garage queen lol.. but yeah man that'd be cool to link up.. interested in seeing your build... I'm definitely interested in going Is38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Oh nice. I need a job like that heh.

Yeah, I'll take you for a ride after the clutch is broken in.

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

Anyone selling MK7 GTi lowering springs? I'm in Charlotte and could take them off your hands. Don't think I'm too picky on what brand, just want to get the car lowered.

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
So I've decided to skip the lowering part and go ahead with APR stage 2 tune, downpipe and clutch.

Any recommendations on a shop to install downpipe and possibly clutch? I know of GMP Performance and Eurowise but they seem to be super pricy.

nofuiyo

Passed Driver's Ed
So I've decided to skip the lowering part and go ahead with APR stage 2 tune, downpipe and clutch.

Any recommendations on a shop to install downpipe and possibly clutch? I know of GMP Performance and Eurowise but they seem to be super pricy.

Hey alexSU i don't know where you are located but AutoResource on 111 Woodwinds Industrial Ct in Cary is where I go. Mike Gentile is an Audi certified tech and super knowledgeable about VW/Audi. He runs his own shop. That's who I trust my car with[emoji1360]

MadMen

Ready to race!

Try EuroEnvy in Concord. Not sure they do VW, but they do great, reasonably priced work on BMW.

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks fellas!

EuroEnvy - they don't do any work on VW but he was super cool!

AutoResource - working with Mike on some pricing but he is very knowledgeable and very honest!

nofuiyo

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks fellas!

EuroEnvy - they don't do any work on VW but he was super cool!

AutoResource - working with Mike on some pricing but he is very knowledgeable and very honest!

You bet! I hope it works out.. i just saw you are in Charlotte.. quite a drive to get to Cary, but peace of mind that a job has been done correctly is worth the drive, imo

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah I do installs and fabrication in the Charlotte area, I'm an Aircraft mechanic and do it on the side from home

Oh hey Jake, I'm Alex! Nice to meet you dude. Btw what are you wearing Jake from State Farm?!

:D :rofl:

Yo Jake, which clutch you thinking of getting?

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone in the Charlotte area have JB4?