GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie: Could not resist buying Semi Slicks for the GTI Facelift PP

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
After the first trackay, I felt I did not want to destroy my expensive and awsome Continental Sportcontact 6.

So after 6 months and 4000km with the car, I bought the 4th set of complete wheels for my wife's luck :whistle:

I'm testing a featured Federal 595 RS-3, these will only be used for trackdays.

Therefore, I think they are good and do not go on even more expensive tires now ..

Will try these before winter, because soon the winter tires will be on ...

Much tire change in the future .. :grin:

https://youtu.be/w2EugCePMGw

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
You need tire rack from Tirerack!
Holds 6 tires. Get two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
You need tire rack from Tirerack!
Golds 6 tires. Get two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:eek:Ooooo that was i nice one!. Yes my plan was something like that from the start. But i have do place the car under it, and that was scary..:mad::D

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
:eek:Ooooo that was i nice one!. Yes my plan was something like that from the start. But i have do place the car under it, and that was scary..:mad::D

Look in my build thread how I anchored. This is not going anywhere.
At 190lbs I can do pull up on front bar. Not for everyday pull up bar but I tested to see how much it flexes. Fairly solid design and width is adjustable. For money not bad and looks good.

If concern about tires falling, one could run rope or cable through tires as a second way to secure.

Last edited:

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Look in my build thread how I anchored. This is not going anywhere.
At 190lbs I can do pull up on front bar. Not for everyday pull up bar but I tested to see how much it flexes. Fairly solid design and width is adjustable. For money not bad and looks good.

If concern about tires falling, one could run rope or cable through tires as a second way to secure.

What a long thread :D. Yes the cable to secure is my plan! :D