GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dkm stage 3 clutch

ketoi12345678

Ready to race!
Everything seems ok right now, no "strange noises" and shifts good, haven't banged gears yet so well see how that goes, car has had the stock tune on it for a little while and after my dealer visit tomorrow about my intake manifold runner flap codes I'll re tune it and see how it all works

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Good to hear everything is going well. My TTRS clutch slips from 3k to 4k rpm now. Saving money for a new clutch;)

dub_guy

Ready to race!
For those that aren't running the FTE bearing, which ones are you running?

Trying to source my TOB before I get the kit installed.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
The new kit just came in, they overnight shipped it to me and it looks good, the Tb is oem 0A5*141*671*M, it has been a long process but they came through for me and I appreciate it, they sent a cool little extra I can put up in my garage (my daughter wants it up on her wall in her in her bedroom) not gonna happen. But thanks to Chris and especially Clifton for there help and going above and beyond to get this resolved. It took a bit to get here but we are here and I know there is a process to go through, troubleshooting and stuff and I know I'm not there only customer so thanks.

Is that an all metal one?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
For those that aren't running the FTE bearing, which ones are you running?

Trying to source my TOB before I get the kit installed.
I'm using this one 0A5*141*671*N, it is the one my car calls for via the vin# and according a couple dealers I spoke to is the most current revision for my car

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Is that an all metal one?
No I believe the all metal one is an F and part number is for the beetle not gti which I'm sure it's all the same

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Everything seems ok right now, no "strange noises" and shifts good, haven't banged gears yet so well see how that goes, car has had the stock tune on it for a little while and after my dealer visit tomorrow about my intake manifold runner flap codes I'll re tune it and see how it all works

Is your vacuum line connected to post filter intake pipe? I saw a car where the guy forgot to put back in after install and caused flap code.

dub_guy

Ready to race!
I'm using this one 0A5*141*671*N, it is the one my car calls for via the vin# and according a couple dealers I spoke to is the most current revision for my car

The only thing about that part I don't like is the connection in the middle of the "feed pipe" - seems like a point of failure, compared to the all metal one. but it is cheaper....

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Ya everything thing is hooked up as it should. When the code first came on it was because the hose had split and fell off, I cut the split part and put it back on and cleared code but it comes back.
Is your vacuum line connected to post filter intake pipe? I saw a car where the guy forgot to put back in after install and caused flap code.

railroader

Autocross Newbie

radoroc

Ready to race!
It's impossible to get ahold of dkm, I've been trying multiple times everyday since last week. I admit that I missed a few attempts by them but this is a company. There's only 1 phone number, and it appears that only 1 person answers.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
It's impossible to get ahold of dkm, I've been trying multiple times everyday since last week. I admit that I missed a few attempts by them but this is a company. There's only 1 phone number, and it appears that only 1 person answers.
I pm'd you some contact numbers if you dont already have them