GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Koni Sport, VWR Springs, OEM Audi A3 belly pan

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Complete set of Koni Sport with bolts and 034 rear upper mounts included, they were on my car since March and they have around they have around 3k miles on them and the car was not daily driven. Word of advise, cut your rear bump stops to avoid a headache, just the tears, fronts will be ok

Also for sale I have a set of VWR Springs, they have about 26k miles on them and they are NOT like new lol, but they work very well, they are not pretty but they are springs after all.

I also have an OEM Audi A3 Belly pan that covers and protect everything underneath up to the subframe, is not as strong as the AllTrack but once is bolted it’s rigid enough to protect the oil pan.

VWR -100.00 shipped — SOLD

Belly pan - 75 shipped — SOLD

Koni Sport- 500 shipped SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TofuShop

What firmness were the Konis set to and can you comment on the ride quality? What is your reason for selling? Thanks

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
What firmness were the Konis set to and can you comment on the ride quality? What is your reason for selling? Thanks

They were set to full soft and the ride was excellent as expected from Koni, I would say that they feel just like the stocks with VWR Springs, selling the because I no longer have the GTI, buying a new car

kingbeann

New Konis are at $555 with $50 rebate going on now to bring down to $505.

Screenshots attached.

I’m ok with low mileage used shocks, but confirming you know the current pricing.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
New Konis are at $555 with $50 rebate going on now to bring down to $505.

Screenshots attached.

I’m ok with low mileage used shocks, but confirming you know the current pricing.

Thanks man, do you mind sharing the website? I just quickly looked at ECS & Tire Rack prices and went with that.

I’ll adjust the price to whatever is fair for a used set. Thanks again

Last edited: