GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

SonicAaron

Ready to race!
Has anyone put yellow plastic over their fogs?

I had it... a kind of film... over my Polo fogs and it looked cool but I can't see any non-GTi golfs with it

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Has anyone put yellow plastic over their fogs?

I had it... a kind of film... over my Polo fogs and it looked cool but I can't see any non-GTi golfs with it

LaminX sells some if you are looking.
They show a few pics.
The light blue is an interesting look on a silver car but not a choice for me.
I have clear on LP headlights and have a light tint set I will install as we warm up. Current film is 2 years old. Looks good, just want to see how easy it comes up and to change the look.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
wish these pics were a little bigger

Are you sure?........:D

bluedoggiant; said:
And I have decided to post images large because resizing them lowers the quality and makes the images look not as good.

The forum needs to enable the function (like every other vbulletin) to resize images in the IMG tags so we can post High quality pics and not piss poor mid 2000s quality photos of our MK7 (beautiful) cars.

& another winner of the ever common award these days of.."I know feck all about the difference between pixel sizes & file compression"...bloody point & shoot fancy phone generation...

I'll just attach a nice picture of my car. Original was 4608 x 3456 pixels @ 6.98MB, & has been downsized "piss poor" in your words, to be forum friendly at 1000 x 750 pixels & file size of 579KB..:cool:

Attachments

• Car-at-Duffus.jpg
    Car-at-Duffus.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 2,841

Mbarton36

Ready to race!

& another winner of the ever common award these days of.."I know feck all about the difference between pixel sizes & file compression"...bloody point & shoot fancy phone generation...

I'll just attach a nice picture of my car. Original was 4608 x 3456 pixels @ 6.98MB, & has been downsized "piss poor" in your words, to be forum friendly at 1000 x 750 pixels & file size of 579KB..:cool:

[emoji1303] awesome picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion

whatever mate. maybe you should create a DIY on how to resize your pics ;)

Its not like you ever create DIY's anyways :p

I think you are overdue for posting some updated oversized pics anyways :D:D:D:D:D:D

now don't waste anyone's time... especially us haters

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
whatever mate. maybe you should create a DIY on how to resize your pics ;)

Its not like you ever create DIY's anyways :p

I think you are overdue for posting some updated oversized pics anyways :D:D:D:D:D:D

now don't waste anyone's time... especially us haters

:p................;)

Mousa

Passed Driver's Ed
Sabo's MK7 build thread has some great "subtle" cosmetic mods for those of you looking for ideas. This thread has very much turned into the MK7 sticker thread and is getting pretty boring.

Thank you for forwarding me to Sabo's build thread! He even includes DIY guides for some of the mods. Adding a few to my "when I get time I'd like to give this a shot" list.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
How'd you do the start button red outline?