GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Testing Waters: Mk7 GOLF R 2016 brakes w/ fresh pads (oem) and Nearly new Rotors

mmdb

Drag Racing Champion
I’m wondering what folks are willing to pay for these. These are 2016 OEm brakes: calipers, rotors and pads. Pads and rotors were recently replaced with less than 2k miles on em. I’ll throw in the lines as well. If someone is serious bout taking them we can set up a deal but It’ll be 2-3 weeks till I ship them over to you. Anyway let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Csm_2016gti

Fronts and Rears?

I've seen brake kits go for around $1k for essentially everything you'd need to take a Mk7 GTI non-performance pack to the performance pack brakes all around (Rotors, Calipers, Dust Shields,etc.). But thats when there's sales and alot of bargain hunting. You can go online and find them for $1.2k all day.

That is also from a retailer on brand new goods, so I'd say $500 for the fronts, $300 for rears, but selling the R rears has got to be tough as the GTI has a manual e-brake and I don't think theres a way to convert the electronic mechanism to the manual. Maybe someone with an A3 might buy the whole kit though. So you may want to post on Audizine.

mmdb

Drag Racing Champion
Fronts and Rears?

I've seen brake kits go for around $1k for essentially everything you'd need to take a Mk7 GTI non-performance pack to the performance pack brakes all around (Rotors, Calipers, Dust Shields,etc.). But thats when there's sales and alot of bargain hunting. You can go online and find them for $1.2k all day.

That is also from a retailer on brand new goods, so I'd say $500 for the fronts, $300 for rears, but selling the R rears has got to be tough as the GTI has a manual e-brake and I don't think theres a way to convert the electronic mechanism to the manual. Maybe someone with an A3 might buy the whole kit though. So you may want to post on Audizine.

Much appreciated with your input. I had another person mention the same price as well for the fronts.