GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

burbank2broward's Pure White GTI Sport - "The Comeback" Build

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Just changed my plugs. Pretty straight forward.

Most def needed to change my plugs though! They were toast!

Just let my car idle for a while. It was kinda harsh in the beginning but then it smoothed out and now it’s silky smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Agray

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered new plugs.

I've been having some weird idle issues sometimes at stop lights during my commute to work. Like a slight shiver/vibration almost. Hits hit or miss, some days it happens 1-2 times some days it doesn't happen at all.

I decided to plug in my OBD11 and see what was going on. Yesterday it said I had 2 misfires in cylinder 2 and 1 in cylinder 3.

Today while running errands I decided to plug in my OBD11 again. It all came back at 0....

Car has 25k miles.

Here are some pics:

Was it really necessary to change those plugs with so few misfires?

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Haven’t posted in a while...

Anyways a couple of weeks ago some jackass backed into me in a parking lot. His insurance company cut me a check for $854 and I bought a bumper primed and painted for $525 shipped! Should be here next week.

Took advantage of the situation and went ahead and ordered a Volvo license plate bracket. Bolts and hardware are coming next week as well.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Haven’t posted in a while! I replaced my bumper a couple of weekends ago.

Replacing the bumper was pretty easy. The hardest part was transferring over the balance and all the other clips. The color match was spot on!

In other news: I bought a jb4 today with Bluetooth connect! Super stoked to finally get some “go parts”